"On the first day of Christmas of my true love gave to me....."
On the first day of Christmas I forgot to blog!! I am trying to blog for the 12 days of Christmas. So I am playing catch up today! The first day of Christmas wasn't so great...David's grandfather Dewey is very sick. he has lung cancer and we believe it has spread to his brain. Not to mention Dewey's mother passed early Sat Morning too. So this has only added to the stress! I planned to help grandma Dorothy get a Christmas tree and get it all decorated Saturday. But she was not able to go due to Dewey's health. I went and got a tree without her and put it up and got it all decorated with a little help from her. But she was just exhausted.Yesterday when Dave went to visit he was much worse. He had been talking crazy out of his head for the past two days. She hasn't been sleeping well worried about him and his talking keeping her up all night. So my first day of Christmas was not good. I did manage to get the nieces a few gifts for mom to put in their stockings. Just pray for the Houston's cause after the year we have had they need all the prayers they can get!
Now today is a new day and well I haven't heard anything from the grandparents yet. So I am keeping my fingers crossed! Today I want to share a few of the items on my Christmas list. Starting with these great boots.......
They are from Rack Room Shoes and I think they are super cute! And super comfortable. Coming from a girl with larger than most calf muscles I know they fit great and come over my calves easily since I tried them on to be sure! So maybe these will show up under my tree and if not I may have to make a trip to get them myself!
Next...every girl needs a great wallet! So this is one I think is super great and have on my list:
This is by HOBO International. I currently own the Lauren style but am hoping to get this, the Rachel style, very soon. Its a splurge I know, but I think it is well worth it if you can use it for 5+ years! It has room for all my wallet stuff and can be carried as a purse if need be!
So for day two these are two items I have on my Christmas wish list!
What's on your list this year???
"On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me................."
Candace



No comments:
Post a Comment