Friday, November 19, 2010

Show Us Your Life

So over at Kelly's Korner she has been having a Show us your life Fridays. Of course with not having internet at home most days I haven't been able to participate each week. So tonight I am posting all the rooms we have for all to see. Hope you enjoy!


My canister set that I LOVE allthough they aren't used very often.




The stove and microwave.....microwave is obviously newer than stove...had to add that after moving in!




Looking above the the cabinets as you enter from the garage.




Coffee nook....

Now on to the dining room...my WONDERFUL hubby painted the stripes for me.....I did help by laying them all out and taping them off....we also painted the bottom half chocolate brown....

This is my grandmothers hutch and I absolutley love it! I have filled it with all my stuff that matches my canister set and several sets of my favorite crystal glasses.


Our table....purchased this from my BFF cause it didn't work in her house...love it!
Now on to the guest bathroom..also the bathroom I use...its the biggest! I love the beach and thought I could make this bathroom my theme room! Enjoy!

My shell collection from our trips to Gulf Shores in my hurricane vase. We added the trim around the mirror and painted the cabinets as well.


I got this frame at Kirklands for $7.00! I was so pumped cause it goes perfect in this room. The wall treatment is NOT wallpaper. My BFF and I did this technique called linen wash. Looks like wallpaper in person.
This sits right by the door as you enter...yes its a wine rack and we have some wine in the bathroom. Also works well as a magazine rack or towel rack.

Now for the master bedroom......
Got the lamps, bench, and bedding at Marshall's...my favorite place for home goods. The furniture we got when we bought our first home in Arkansas....don't have a head board at this time, but are working on that!

The chest of drawers looking at the hallway......

I finally got the hubs to hang this picture from our wedding guest. It so nice to remember all the folks that came and to read all their words of love and encouragment!

Finaly the laundry room...the topic for today.....


The doggie nook...the water and food bowls are directly below this picture and leash rack.


Eventually want to paint these cabinets and add some decor up top....also want new washer and dryer...these were my brothers and he didn't take care of them but they work!

This was just a closet but we needed somewhere to store FOOD so my hubs and daddy built some extra shelves and viola!

I hope you have enjoyed the tour. We have two other bedrooms and the living room that are not complete at this time so not going to share. But once they are I will be sure to update you!


This is our beautiful home!

Candace

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks great! Your house is so cute! When Amelia gets a bit older we need to come visit! I can't wait to see it in person!!! Miss you! (hugs)