Friday, October 22, 2010

5 pounds too many

Well five pounds have jumped back on me in matter of two months! YIKES! Of course there has been a vacation week of eating what ever I want and a mini vacation weekend of eating everything in sight. I guess 5 pounds aren't to bad, but its bad enough to make me examine my eating habits since I stopped using Weight Watchers. I have been journaling my eating for the past month or so and seems as though there has been a lot of dounuts and candy consumed. NOT GOOD! So today I rejoined Weight Watchers online. I feel motivated to get back on a schedule of working out and eating right. I have seen so many success stories with Weight Watchers and I just know I can be one of those. Yes I have been successful thus far, but I still have a long way to reach my goal. So here is to losing another 25 lbs and moving to a healthier lifestyle! Wish me luck, Lord knows I will need it!!!!

Candace

No comments: