Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime!

MJ this is for you! I'm not the best at keeping this thing updated but just wanted to fill ya'll in on whats going on in our life!

We are closing on our first Tennessee home on Friday July 24th. Its a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a nice yard for the pups! We can't wait for the painting and decorating to begin. It will be like Christmas because we haven't seen our things in so long! I will try my best to put up new pics when I can!

I, Candace, have gotten a job finally. I started in May at the Utility Department here in Milan. I am the Billing Clerk.....mainly I work with the meter readers and make sure all the billing is completed for each route. I have great co workers and am truly loving my new job.

My best friend Ashley found out she is expecting in January. We are really excited for her and her husband Brian. They have been married 5 years now so it was the right time for them.

In June we took at trip to Minnesota to see the family. We got to take my neice Susan with us. We went to the Mall of America, rode many rides, and shopped! Two of my cousins graduated from high school this past May so we also celebrated their graduations. It was a great visit! On the way home we stopped in St. Louis so Susan could see the Gateway Arch and Bush Satdium home of the Cardinals. It was great! We rode up in the Arch and looked down at the beautiful city. We got to take some pictures outside the stadium and got Tshirts! Susan had a blast and that was the most important part.

Overall summer has been good to us so far. We are excited to finally be out of the basement and living on our own. I will try my best to post some new pictures of the house and some from the summer soon!

No comments: