I would like to introduce you to one of my very best friends Ashley. I have know this girl for 12 years now!
Ashley with her little brother Phillip
Not only is she my friend but she is also my sister! I met Ashley in 2002 when she chose to join Alpha Delta Pi at the University of Tennessee at Martin. And there hasn't been a dull moment since! Whether we were watching the Bachelor/Bachlorette or cleaning up scratches from silly accidents she always made it fun!
Ashley is originally from Germantown, TN and currently resides in Nashville, TN where she works for a company that trains hospital staff on new software. She travels all over the US for her job. Ashley is a God loving 100% Catholic girl!
Ashley on my left on my wedding day
Pyramid
Line dance
She is very much a family girl. She loves to be with her family whether its at a NASCAR race or a charity ball. She loves to have fun and share her life with her friends. She also has a volunteer heart.
Ashley with her parents and brother
Ashley is very loyal and puts her whole heart into everything she does. We don't get to see each other often enough but when we do I always know there will be lots of fun and laughter!
UTM Homecoming 2013
Jessica, Ashley, Kerry
Ashley and Kerry
Ashley loves her friends as well as their children.
As you can see Ashley is a great friend and loving to all she meets. Although Ashley hasn't found her Mr. Right, she is happy with her life! She is always able to bring a smile to your face no matter what is going on in your life. Comment below or contact Ashley via email: ashebran@hotmail.com.
**Ashley gave me permission to write this post as well as use her photos.**











1 comment:
Girl, I didn't know you had a blog! I saw Ashley's pic on the KK meet up and had to click! :) - Lia
Post a Comment