Feeling a bit off today. A little disconnected from life I suppose. Distant from the ones most important to me. I feel like I have been so busy and stuck in another world, I've let the ones I love the most down. Have you ever felt this way? I have a really Really REALLY hard time saying NO! I can't turn anything down when asked to help or participate or lead. I have always been a people pleaser I suppose and with all my involvements it has gradually gotten more and more out of control. Seems like now I am asking my friends and family to be the same way and they feel like they are letting me down when they say No! How could I make them feel that way and why? I don't have the slightest idea! I guess I just need to learn from them and say "NO" more often. I never had this problem when we were in Arkansas, in fact I was itching to get involved in something, anything! Now I am so involved I am having to re-evaluate and cut out some things. I am over involved. There I said IT! Spread to thin! Now how can I cut back and still be happy? Am I truly happy in the first place? All these thoughts to ponder. Maybe I just need some good ole fashioned advice. A Dear Abby moment if you will: please help me enjoy LIFE without over doing it and running everyone out! Any advice on the matter is greatly appreciated!
Be blessed,
Candace
1 comment:
I can't give you any tips because I am just the same. I have dragged Amelia to the shop on two days (which were days I am not scheduled to work) because I came in for someone. I am too a people pleaser.
I have learned mostly in the last two months that I can't do everything. So, just kick back a little . Tho who love and care for you will understand. You arent superwoman! We can only do so much. Maybe more of your hopes for your family will come true if you slow down a bit.
Post a Comment